Processing instructions for Marabu Glitter-Liner:
· Provide a clean and dust-free surface.
· Drying time approx. 6 hours depending on the amount of paint.
· For textiles (cotton and mixed fabrics up to a maximum content of 20% synthetic fibers), wash all the finishing products and softeners from the fabric.
· Lightly press the tip of the liner against the fabric.
· After drying (at least 6 hours), iron each painted part from the back or with a cloth on cotton stand on a soft surface without pressure, for 2 to 3 minutes until the color is filled in a matte and embossed manner.
· Iron 3 minutes per 30 cm.
· First test your article for heat resistance!
· Then wash-resistant up to 40 ° C. Washing and ironing counterproductive.
· When fixing with the iron, the 3D liner may only be applied and fixed after the other colors have been repaired.
· Then wash-resistant up to 40 ° C. Washing and ironing back of the fabric